12/07/2014

Shorty 1: Pre-game

Hi,

After downloading Tiltbreaker (maybe someday more about my thoughts connected with this software) I've realised that sessions longer than 2 hours are bad for my winrate. This is because of losing concentration after a while and/or taking some bad beats/going into tilt mode. That's why my first non-removable option in this program was "session stop after..." it helped a lot even there are some dissadvantages dialed with it. More about it soon.

My even bigger leak was always starting the session. Day after day, with really close correlation my graphs looks pretty same. At the beginning stupid, costly mistakes then returning to my A-game (or going on 100% tilt and losing ever more bb's). I remember that one of my friends was shocked after seeing analise made by Hm's Leakbuster. Starting my session was always super bad. But I haven't done anything about resolving this issue.... till this week.

Pre-session rutine

If you want to be professional in any discipline you need to be focused, because your mistakes will cost you a lot. One spazzy call for 100bb is 2000 hands to play when you have your winrate stable on 5bb/100. Do you have so much time, really? I don't, so my new way of fighting with my own state of mind is to work more before playing.

Of course this is only first try, but I will share with you my "plan".



0. Turning off: Facebook, Skype, Phone.

1. Answer a really tricky questions - "Do I want to play poker right now, is my mood OK, my feelings not too high on emotions?" (cheers Chris de Burgh)

2. Quick warm-up for my brain. Push ups for ex. 15 is enought :)

3. Short game - thx too Robmaf. You can find it here



4. Reading on loud my sheets (with analized hands)

5. PLAY for 1h- 1h:30min


Will be back with results but after 4-5 sessions i like it a lot!
Do you have your own rutine? Share with comment pls.


No comments:

Post a Comment